- At this JW Marriott Chicago lobby diners, every delightful dish is creating from the fresh ingredients.
Senior Sous Chef Russell Shearer and Chef Michael Reich focused on a great philosopher of the food that serving up a seasonally rotating menu.
Meet the Chef:
Senior Sous Chef Russell Shearer has a passion for Italian cuisine and cooking in general. His culinary skills began staging at restaurants in Portland’s Pearl District, then transferred to his hometown and began work at the Denver Marriott Tech Center at Campari’s Restaurant. Then he made another transfer to JW Marriott Chicago as a sous chef. Russell is a Certified Beer Server as designated by the Cicerone Certification Program as well as a JW Marriott Wine Ambassador.
Get to know the menu:
JW Marriott Chicago Lobby Lounge August Featured Specials
- Ahi Tuna Poké: this ahi tuna Poké bites bring me back to Maui. a fresh Wild tuna, ginger, sesame, scallions, wakame salad.
- Burrata Panzanella: Vine-ripened tomatoes, burrata, herbed ciabatta, pickled sweet onion, basil, extra virgin olive oil.
This is one of Chef Russell favorite dish! the dish is creating from his childhood that he used to make ingredient for this dish from his garden, plus the extra touch with his dad seasoning.
- Chicago Lobster roll: The Wild Maine lobster salad was super fresh, sweet, tender served in the soft brioche roll, fennel slaw, house made potato chips. There is no need for extra mayo or any hot sauce.
- All Natural Chicken Breast Paillard: the flavor of this recipe was delicious, with a tart sour from all the lemon that's balanced by a last-minute addition of salad and the fresh Wild red arugula salad, sweet corn, heirloom tomatoes, and pecorino romana.
JW Marriott Chicago Lobby Lounge Seasonal Menu Schedule
August: ‘Summer Chill.'
September: ‘Hamilton Inspired Menu’ to celebrate the Broadway production of Hamilton coming to Chicago
November: ‘Fall Harvest.'
December: ‘Winter Warm Up.'
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-