Once a year I have a chance to enjoy some peppermint hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. I'm surrounded by my favorite smells of fresh cut Christmas trees and peppermint candles . My best ornaments glow under the twinkling lights on the tree.
I bringing out all of my Christmas decorations and putting them around the house. I am excited as a kid waiting for Santa Claus to bring some presents. My Christmas song playlist is on while I am baking Christmas cookies. Getting them ready to send out and to say thank you to friends and family.
It's time of the year to show appreciation to family and friends. I have a few great Christmas gift ideas to share with you . Some of these selections are from my local shops. I love to support small local businesses!! You should too as they need your support.
I hope all of these gift ideas bring joy and happiness to you and your loved ones.
1. For the baker in your life : White Marble Cake Stand.
2. Big Shoulders Coffee box: a great idea for the coffee lover.
3. Buona Vita Italian Vino & Antipasto Gift Box: this is good for a whole family as a treat. It comes with cheese, crackers, cookies, salami and bottle of WINE.
4. "lyssna! (LISTEN!) lyssna! (LISTEN!) hor du angle sangen! (HEAR THE ANGELS SINGING!)": the Christmas art print comes with a size of 8x10 or 11x14. Beautiful artwork cards are available to send out too.
5. The Baking Bible: one of my favorite author at all time, especially cake recipes... don't get me wrong anything else wonderful, but I love cake!
6. Black "Tickets" Ticket Box: Piggy bank idea but for the tickets. Great for displaying your interests and your life story. And believe me I still keep old movie ticket that I watched with my old boyfriends.
7. Mixology Cocktail Kit: I love cocktails. Lets just say that I will get one for myself and send another for my friend.
8. Flowers are good for any occasion! : Marguerite Gardens Florist, our best local florist shop.
9. Kitchen Stand for Tablets_: save time and it is easy to clean especially when someone spills wine on the counter top.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my article.
It is beginning to look a lot more like Christmas.
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-