Celebrating the season with fun, holiday cocktails is a perfect and whimsical way to entertain guests when hosting a party. I created this festive, seasonal cocktail recipe to be a hit at your next party.
"Fizz The Season" is made with vodka, Stirrings Blood orange bitters, spiced cranberry juice, and prosecco then garnished with a sprig of rosemary and some fresh cranberries. You can also freeze cranberries in ice cubes to use in the cocktail. This drink is bubbly, light, and refreshing to keep you going all night. It is perfect to make in advance prepared in a punch bowl which also doubles as a fancy decoration for your table.
Stirrings Simply Better Cocktail Mixers are made with All-Natural ingredients, fruit juices, pure cane sugar and no preservatives. The blood orange bitters used for the “Fizz The Season” cocktail are made with a hint of exotic ingredients derived from roots, herbs, and fruits which have a refreshing and sweet taste.
**This post was created in partnership with Stirrings Simply Better Cocktails, who sponsored me by providing the Stirring’s ingredients. Thank you so much to all of my readers for supporting Natty’s Pantry! And BIG thanks to all of my awesome sponsors who help make my posts possible.
As always, thank you for visiting my site and reading my article,
Memorial Day is quickly approaching and next Monday. It’s good for throwing a BBQ party, either at home, in your backyard, park, or by the lake. You can complete the party with a fun drink to entertain your guests. I love celebrating holidays by creating fun mixology drinks. This Tamarind Margarita is the best drink to pair with your barbecue or taco for this Memorial Day Weekend.
This recipe doesn't require any syrup because the tamarind drink I use is packed with tamarind flavor and sweetness. Let's set up bar for your guest and enjoy the party!
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Sunday My Friends!
This year we have had a very mild winter here in Chicago, and I feel like Spring is right around the corner. What a Spring spirited kick-off way to celebrate this lovely weather with the fun and fresh green celebration of St.Patrick's Day (Thursday, March 17th, 2016)! It is a pretty fun day to celebrate whether you are Irish or not as we dress up in green, put a sparkling shamrocks on our faces, drink green beer, enjoy Irish whiskey, and eat green color sweets. We all enjoy in this fun celebration!
Here in Chicago, we’ll celebrate this St.Patrick day with the dyeing of the Chicago River in green. This has become a traditional St.Patrick's day celebration here full of cookies, cupcakes, sweet treats in green, and various green drinks to chose from.
Here I have a fun cocktail and cupcake recipe to share with you all...
- Floral Citrus Cocktail with Grapefruit, Orange, Elderflower, and Rosemary. This recipe is bright and has lovely strong citrus notes with a hint of rosemary and elderflower liqueur garnished with fresh rosemary (not a shamrock but it is green nonetheless).
- St.Patick's day cupcake collection
This is a Red Velvet cupcake topped with creamy vanilla frosting and decorated with mint colored candy pearls and holiday green candy decorations.
Hope you all enjoy your St.Patrick's Day celebrations, and be safe.
Fireworks, barbecue, tacos, grill and desserts …… They are to celebrate and to appreciatie on the 4th of July.
This is my second favorite holiday of the year. It is Summer! Grills, Barbecues and parties are outside to enjoy the nice fresh air and sunny days. I am starting to think about popsicles …. :)
What is your favorite thing to cook for 4th of July ? For me, it is screaming barbecues. The smokiness, a mark of charcoal, a juicy meat, tasty sauce and the smell of grilling … a glass of rum cocktail , whiskey or beers ….. with my sunglasses and sunscreen on that is my kind of celebration for the 4th of July.
For this 4th of July I am choosing skirt steak with Thai marinade!!!! Trust me you will love the flavor from the herbs I use, the perfect crispiness and caramelization will make you ask for a few more pieces…. And with a side of papaya salad or Thai Radish Salad ( For someone who can't find papaya) on top of the steaks with a glass of Cocito cocktail ……. Hmmmmmmm……. Bring the picture back while I am on the beach in Thailand…. Heaven!!!
These are the menu ideas for 4th of July:
-Grilled pan Asian Marinated Skirt Steak Recipe : Thai marinade flavor makes this piece of steak a the home run.
- Roasted Barbecue Ribs with smoky spicy Coffee Dry Rub (Oven) : Smoky and a kick of spicy, you might need a beer to cool down
- Seared Pork tenderloin with cocoa-Chili Mexican spice rub tacos: convenient for parties! cook pork ahead of time at home, pack it and you have a taco party outside !
- Mini red curry cornbread loaves : you might wonder if you have cornbread or red curry with rice.
- Spring fresh fruit salad : Mint flavor refreshing on hot sunny days
- Moist and Delicate Coconut Layers Cupcakes : quick and easy cupcakes to bring for parties. I tell ya, coconut through and through in every inch of the cupcakes
- Cocito : Bourbon adding the twist into this drink
2 pounds Skirt Steak
5 tablespoons Brown sugar
4 tablespoons Light soy sauce
1 tablespoons Asian sweet soy sauce
5 tablespoons Oyster sauce
5 tablespoons vegetables oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
2 teaspoon Ground peppercorn
5 tablespoons Carnation evaporated milk or milk for substitution
8 cloves Garlic Minced
1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- In a medium mixing bowl mix in Brown sugar syrup , Light soy sauce, Asian sweet soy sauce, Oyster sauce, Kosher salt, Minced Garlic, Chopped cilantro, Carnation evaporated milk and 2 tablespoons vegetables oil. Whisk ingredients together until it is blended. Gentry place skirt steak in to the tub and make sure you coat 2 sides well, marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In a large grill pan over high heat add remaining oil, until it starts smoking, then gently place marinaded skirt steak piece into the pan. You have to make sure there is not a lot of excess marinate sauce on the steak while you put into the pan, to prevent a lot of oil popping.
- Place the meat diagonally on the grill marks and cook in about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Don't try to over cook more than medium rare.
- Let the steak rest in covered foil for 10 minutes.
- Cut the steak with a sharp knife a cross the grain. Serve with Papaya Salad , Radish Salad and Sticky Rice.
Happy 4th of July Everyone ....
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-