Welcome to my second blog post of December!
December is the month of magic that is filled with joy, cheers, and love. Christmas songs are playing all day on the radio. Ladies all over are getting together to bake traditional Christmas cookies. Some are making Christmas shopping plans, and some are planning their perfect Christmas dinners.
We all know about some of the Christmas traditions; some of us eat turkey, some ham, some prime rib, and some roast lamb on Christmas Eve. This Christmas I want to try something new and " Proscuitto Wrapped Pork Loin with Kale and Italian Sausage Stuffing" is something that fits right in! Also, this can be the best leftovers for the next day as it is good to make Italian Pork Loin sandwiches with! Simply layer the pork on your favorite bread, add salad leaves, pesto, onion, and some goat cheese.
This recipe is great to serve for Christmas Dinner as it serves up to 8 people. I served it with roasted potatoes, and you can add cooked collard greens or a green salad on the side. Or you may served this pork as part of sandwiches such as they do in Italy.
These gorgeous pieces provide the lovely layers tucked inside with kale, Parmesan Reggiano, and Italian sausage. I find that this recipe is most flavorful and a gorgeous pork loin that would be wonderful to serve for Christmas dinner. The salty prosciutto gives a nice flavor to the lean meat, the fat from Italian sausage keeps the meat moist, and infuses it with the robust flavor of fresh herbs.
This post was done in partnership with Whole Foods Market Chicago, who sponsored me with the ingredients and helped to make this post happen.
For this time of year, there are many main holidays coming up. Whole Foods Market would like to celebrate in the cheers, joy, love and support of all the holiday traditions. Since Christmas revolves around food, Whole Foods Market has a special gift for you! Of course, it involves food to give thanks for all of you that have been the greatest supporters, and supporting you all to eat healthily.
Whole Foods is giving away groceries for A YEAR to the winner (and one of the winner's friends) of the CONTEST! Yes, dears. What you read is right... Groceries for a year for you and your friend! This is super-easy, and all you have to do is CLICK Here -> THE CONTEST, and put your name, email address and zip code // for a chance to win the prize. Good Luck to you all!
Thank you for supporting Natty’s Pantry! And a BIG thank you to all of my awesome sponsors, especially Whole Foods Market Chicago.
**Notes for the recipe**
Thank you for stopping by and reading my article,
December is finally here! This month is surrounded with cheer, joy, and love all for Christmas time. It is my most favorite month of the year as my house is always filled with the scent of homemade Christmas cookies. I bake them all month long just to pack them up, and send them out to say thank you and a nice way to show appreciation to all my friends and family.
Today I have some wonderful Christmas gift ideas to share with you here. Some of them are from my local shops around the city of Chicago, and some are from around the state. The local shops always need your support!
I hope all of these cool gift ideas will bright up your ideas for this Christmas, and bring some joy & happiness to you and your loved ones.
1. Recipe Cocktail Shaker: a cool idea to have around to entertain your guests for the party.
2. I enjoy coffee every morning so I hope this is the best gift for your loved ones who enjoy coffee as much as I do: Intelligentsia Coffee is a Chicago-born company, which sources expressions of the Coffee World's most sought after varietal from three different countries.
3. Aromatherapy Diffuser: This diffuser allows you to feel more at ease and relaxed at home.
4. Green Herbal Tea Kit: a sip of soothing tea will calm you and relax your body. This set includes nine herbs and three varieties of organic green tea.
5. Mercer Culinary Rules: A must-have for culinary students, professional chefs, cooks, and home cooks.
6. The Sprinkles Baking Book: 100 Secret Recipes from Candace's Kitchen: A bakers must have in the kitchen.
7. Christmas Bliss Candle Jar: Light A Candle & Feed A Child. Gift for a great cause.
"As the orphan population around the world grows into the hundred millions, and more children die from malnutrition every day, Bridgewater Candle Company wanted to find a way to educate people about the crisis. By partnering with Rice Bowls, through the Light a Candle • Feed a Child™ program, Bridgewater hopes to raise awareness for the global orphan crisis as well as help to fight hunger of orphaned children around the world."
8. USA Beer Cap Map for desktop with stand: displays your 48 favorite beers from across the USA.
9. Home Alone Card Set of 5: for those who grew up in my generation. This movie is a great memory of Christmas, and these cards are good to send out to melt your friends and family hearts.
Thank you for stopping by and read my article,
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-