December is finally here! This month is surrounded with cheer, joy, and love all for Christmas time. It is my most favorite month of the year as my house is always filled with the scent of homemade Christmas cookies. I bake them all month long just to pack them up, and send them out to say thank you and a nice way to show appreciation to all my friends and family.
Today I have some wonderful Christmas gift ideas to share with you here. Some of them are from my local shops around the city of Chicago, and some are from around the state. The local shops always need your support!
I hope all of these cool gift ideas will bright up your ideas for this Christmas, and bring some joy & happiness to you and your loved ones.
1. Recipe Cocktail Shaker: a cool idea to have around to entertain your guests for the party.
2. I enjoy coffee every morning so I hope this is the best gift for your loved ones who enjoy coffee as much as I do: Intelligentsia Coffee is a Chicago-born company, which sources expressions of the Coffee World's most sought after varietal from three different countries.
3. Aromatherapy Diffuser: This diffuser allows you to feel more at ease and relaxed at home.
4. Green Herbal Tea Kit: a sip of soothing tea will calm you and relax your body. This set includes nine herbs and three varieties of organic green tea.
5. Mercer Culinary Rules: A must-have for culinary students, professional chefs, cooks, and home cooks.
6. The Sprinkles Baking Book: 100 Secret Recipes from Candace's Kitchen: A bakers must have in the kitchen.
7. Christmas Bliss Candle Jar: Light A Candle & Feed A Child. Gift for a great cause.
"As the orphan population around the world grows into the hundred millions, and more children die from malnutrition every day, Bridgewater Candle Company wanted to find a way to educate people about the crisis. By partnering with Rice Bowls, through the Light a Candle • Feed a Child™ program, Bridgewater hopes to raise awareness for the global orphan crisis as well as help to fight hunger of orphaned children around the world."
8. USA Beer Cap Map for desktop with stand: displays your 48 favorite beers from across the USA.
9. Home Alone Card Set of 5: for those who grew up in my generation. This movie is a great memory of Christmas, and these cards are good to send out to melt your friends and family hearts.
Thank you for stopping by and read my article,
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-