This is my first year attending the Sweets and Snacks Expo. To be honest, I was totally overwhelmed by how many people and vendors were there. I left with so many samples from so many different vendors. The best part is I got to meet founders of the brands and companies whose products that I have been working on recipe for my blog with their product. To get to know them better in person was such an honor.
The most exciting part for myself was to interview Joy Bauer from The Today Show. She is one of the nation’s leading health authorities, the nutrition & health expert for NBC’s TODAY show, the founder of Nourish Snacks, and the official nutritionist for the New York City Ballet. Nourish Snacks and Joy also just rebranded with cool new packaging and a reformulation of ingredients, shapes, and tastes. I am such a fan of her blueberry, apple, and coconut vanilla granola bites.
The next best part is I got the chance to meet the founder of Dang Foods company and Tropical Fields Crispy Coconut Rolls.
Here are some of the featured brands from the expo broken down into the sweets and snacks categories.
In honor of this first year that I have attended the expo, I have created the "Sweets and Snacks Expo Cake". It is made from strawberry cake and strawberry buttercream topped with 10 featured sweet from the expo.
1. Dillons chocolates: All Natural Dark Chocolates filled with sea-salted soft caramel and vanilla bean filling .
2. Daelmans Stroopwafels: Caramel and Dutch waffle cookie in one Bite.
3. Love My Cake Bites: This fun colorful cake has almond flavor sandwiched in between raspberry jelly and coated in dark chocolate.
4. Yum earth: Organic sour twists with a cool natural color such as carrot, blackcurrant, and turmeric.
5. Fun Sweets: Cotton Candy.
6. Gimbals Candy: The mouthwatering sour jelly beans with fruit flavors.
7. Sweet Works: The world of cake decoration.
8. Mike And Ike Candy: Chewy flavored Candies.
9. Finisweetsusa: Fizzy Tornadoes with Six berry flavors plus a bit of fizz.
10. Smarties: The All American favorite candy roll.
I hope you all have enjoyed my review of this year’s Sweets and Snacks Expo.
As always thank you for stopping by and reading my article,
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-