I can't believe it is the end of 2015. I feel like time flew by but when I looked back, I did a lot this year.
This a recipe round up from 2015:
1. Massaman curry: for peanut butter lovers!
2. Homemade Mango Salsa: Sweet and tangy are together well with taco or seafood dish.
3. Creamy Vanilla Frosting: Smooth and silky frosting.
4. Ginger And Sesame Glazed Salmon With Sauté Green Beans Recipe: A perfect weeknight meal, This Amazing Ginger And Sesame Glazed Salmon have a deep rich flavor from soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
6.Green Energizing Smoothie Recipe: This Green Energizing Smoothie is the best breakfast to start the day. Energized and refreshing!
7.Stir-fried snow peas and mushrooms with Asian marinated flank steak recipe: This is a great and satisfies dish perfect for the weeknight meal. It is quick and easy, Packed with Asian flavors.
8. Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies Recipe: These cookies are perfect for decorating. The deep rich flavor of the molasses compliments the spice and warmth of the fresh ginger.
9. Grilled pan-Asian Marinated Skirt Steak Recipe: Thai marinade! Garlic, cilantro and peppercorn flavor makes this piece of steak a the home run.
10. Pineapple Banana Flaxseed Smoothie Recipe: The creaminess from banana cuts the sweetness from pineapple, but the flaxseed and almond milk reassure me that this is also healthy and so good for me. All of these ingredients whipped together to make a good start in the morning.
12. Roasted Barbecue Ribs with Smoky, spicy Coffee Dry Rub (Oven).
Thank you, to everyone who has supported Nattyspantry in 2015. Wishing you all have the very best for 2016.
Hi, I am Natty! And Thank you for stopping by!! I am a foodie girl who has a passion for cooking, exercise and photography. There are so many favorite recipes from my family and friends I have tried throughout my journey that balances out and makes a healthy meal. I would like to take you on a journey to a different pantry around the world to share my favorite stories and recipes. My hope is that they inspire and benefit you.
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. That's the burden.Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us" Bones
Don't wait for the perfect moment,take the moment and make it perfect. - Zoey Sayward-